Most construction has been deemed essential and we want to help you keep your teams and families safe. As many have said, these are unprecedented times. You are in the tough position to continue to stay on schedule and do your best to keep your teams healthy and safe. There is already so much to consider with construction safety and COVID-19 creates even more complexity. It's no easy task, but we know that it's better to be proactive instead of reactive. That's why we have put together a few ways technology can help you do that.
Construction technology is on the rise, especially during today's climate. In this whitepaper, we'll cover our top tips regarding orientations, inspections, streamlining communication, touch-free functionalities, and more!
All of our tips are best practices from companies we work with that use HammerTech’s platform, to follow COVID-19 prevention guidelines and ensure teams are staying healthy and safe.
- Capture key information from new workers arriving to site
- Track who is on site and understand possible risks ahead of time to act on them
- Have orientations completed easily on any device, anywhere
- Create an instant connection with subcontracting teams for digital submissions and approval processes
- Use data points, you can see your job sites across regions and make more informed decisions
- Create any form, checklist or questionnaire that you need with HSEQ Inspections
- Build out all meetings like all-hands, pre-task plans, toolbox talks etc.
Get access to the eBook here or through the button below (no form fill required)