The conference for safety operations specialists
Making safety operational to protect people, drive productivity and profits
Hear the highlights and dig into the full sessions of HammerTech's inaugural 2021 conference!
Well respected industry leaders from across the U.S.A., Australia and New Zealand share case studies, join expert panels, host intimate roundtables and more.
Get insight into how they’re improving their safety processes and worker engagement so that safety can contribute to the bottom line.
Hear candid conversations on how they’ve adopted technology (not just safety platforms) and navigated change.
You’ll takeaway transformational learnings for your projects and businesses to drive productivity gains and protect profits.
Beginning with the end in mind. All things safety reporting.
Grace Herrera, DPR Construction
How to establish operational metrics and data that improve safety’s impact at the operational table. Here the DPR method for:
- Knowing your processes
- Leveraging tools to measure engagement
- Delivering excellent, timely information to teams
- Solicit feedback
Making Safety Operational
Danny O'Reilly, Hutchinson Builders
The Hutchinson Builders’ journey to integrate safety into field operations.
- Creating the groundswell to move beyond compliance-based safety
- How to help field teams embrace data and be their own safety managers
- Increasing the use of leading indicators for a preventative culture
Building Confidence in Your Safety Culture with Transparency
Heidi Schneider, Shawmut Design and Construction
The Shawmut Journey – where were they and where are they wanting to go to?
Their journey through the paper to digital change curve.
Operating with a new level of transparency onsite, how change management is crucial.
Quality of information, provides motivation and drives competition.
Using information to improve your safety culture.
How do you digitize processes to get quality safety data?
Alex Potts, Harris HMC
- Which processes to start with when digitizing?
- What to expect when managing change?
- What is important to measure?
Honing your B.S. Meter to Buy Software that Fits
Heather Baker, Davis Construction
Doug Zuzic, ADCO Construction
Relationship & Company Profile
- How do you approach the vendor relationship?
- What touch points (people) in the vendor's business you like to establish?
Requirements how do you set them?
- What’s the business case for buying?
- What are you looking for when you’re testing for fit?
- How do you take into consideration the product roadmap beyond the product that exists today?
Expert Panel Discussion: Future Possibilities for Safety with a Connected Jobsite
Paul Duke Safety Director, Holder Construction
Thomas Barnard Director, HSE Design and Construction, Digital Realty
Ron Babich CRO, HammerTech
- What does the “connected job-site” mean to you and what does it have to do with Safety?
Navigating rapid change
- What are some of the benefits you’re seeing with these changes?
- What are the biggest challenges you see ahead on this journey ahead?
Future of the job-site and safety
- What tools are you testing and prioritizing for the future to make sites safer?
- What will the role of the safety professional going to look like?
One platform. Everything safety you need to operate with excellence
Manage pre-construction, quality, safety and job site operations your way. Our customizable platform allows you to digitize your processes and design workflows that match the way your company operates.
See inside the platform
Schedule a demo today and learn how HammerTech can help with your onsite safety requirements.