Identify the danger of specific tasks and eliminate risk of injuries
Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) allows you to mitigate safety risks by reviewing work procedures and ensuring all workers have been properly trained prior to commencement of the specific task.
HammerTech enables fully digital SWMS management, from contractor submission, to approval, to worker sign-on.
- Fully digital SWMS management and workflow system from contractor submission, to approval, to worker sign-on
- Capture worker signatures digitally via SMS or through the HammerTech system
- Version Control (records all changes to the document). All previous revisions and associated signatures are readily available for auditing purposes
- Automatic SMS / Email updates to personnel when SWMS are updated
- Ability for subcontractors to submit SWMS online for approval
- Ability to digitally store & remotely retrieve project SWMS
- SWMS are accessible on any device with internet connection
- SWMS link to other relevant project HSEQ records (i.e. workers signed on, associated equipment, permits and SDSs)
- Robust automatic audit trails for all SWMS submissions, approvals, changes and sign-ons.
- Contractors submit their own SWMS through HammerTech for review and approval in line with your review process
- Dashboards that flag workers on site who haven't signed off on their SWMS
Power up your data
Plug into Power BI and easily create actionable insights
With HammerTech's system you can harness hundreds of data points that center on the worker, giving a 360-degree view of your field operations.
- Understand your leading indicators
- Monitor your mid-stream indicators
- Develop actionable business reporting that leaders can use to reduce business risks
One platform. Everything HSEQ you need to operate with excellence
Manage pre-construction, quality, safety and job site operations your way. Our customisable platform allows you to digitise your processes and design workflows that match the way your company operates.
See inside the platform
Schedule a demo today and learn how HammerTech can help with your onsite HSEQ requirements.
You're in good company
Join leading builders who put safety at the heart of their operations